Integrity Tree Service is seeking experienced tree climbers to join our team. Primary responsibilities are quality pruning and tree removal skills.
A printable employment application is available at www.itreeservice.com.
Resumes may be sent by fax to 602-788-0006 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3+ Years Climbing Experience
- Understand and follow ANSI Z133 standards
- Demonstrate and perform the following:
- proper climbing techniques and procedures
- pruning and removal skills
- proper rigging techniques
- safe and proficient operation of chainsaw and hand tools
- proper application of approved knots
- tree risk assessment skills
- proficiency in all aspects of the ground person position
- Utilize all appropriate personal protective equipment
- Have a clean driving record
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test
- Excellent Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Industry Training and CEU’s
- Leadership and Advancement Opportunities
We are a drug-free workplace and dedicated to employee and job-site safety.
Come grow with Integrity!